• 211主题数
  • 0关注数
  • 0粉丝
推荐下载

ymii 4 Safe Canadian Stocks to Bet on Amid Rising Volatility

[复制链接]
MorrissBer 显示全部楼层 发表于 3 天前 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题
Sovw 1 Big Bank Stock Every Investor Needs
Governments around the world are growing increasingly conscious about climate change and taking the necessary steps to fight it. Along with the other initiatives and innovations, Electric vehicles  EVs  are one of the mo stanley uk st popular advancements forward for society to bec stanley cup ome greener. Indeed, electrification is a key catalyst driving forecasts of carbon emissions reduction stanley cup s over the long term. In many respects, the Canadian market has done a great job of fostering growth for EVs. Aside from companies involved in the production of electric vehicles, Canada   mining sector supports this growth. One such miner I ;ve been focused on for some time as a picks and shovels way to play the electrification trend is Lithium Americas TSXAC .Here   why I still think Lithium Americas could be the best way to play this sector for those cautious about valuations in the EV space.Hedge funds and Lithium America   latest earningsWhile Lithium Americas is based in Canad Cesh Is New Technology About to Hit Canada   s Telecoms Hard
Bird Construction Inc.聽 TSX:BDT  is an interesting name in the Canadian construction space to consider for an income-focused portfolio.  stanley cup The company   current dividend yield of nearly 5% follows a dividend cut in which the construction firm cut is dividend nearly in half earlier this year.I ;m going to discuss Bird   prospects moving forward and why this company may be safer than  stanley thermoskannen some pundits may think.Backlog of projects improvingOne thing I look to with a construction or manufacturing firm is the strength of the company in being able to generate work and, in particular, a backlog of orders for future work.A construction or manufacturing firm is, in some ways, safer than other firms in non-traditional industries in that a work backlog is one way investors can r stanley cup easonably estimate the future free cash flow generated by the company, making such companies slightly easier to value than others.In the case of Bird, the company   backlog of projects has improved over the
https://www.nbbalance.com.de
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

本站提供代录制服务,全部录制视频来自正规绿色平台的网红舞蹈,所有录制内容为公开直播视频,如有违规或者侵权,请联系客服,我们立即删除.
有妹纸视频营业执照