• 4456发帖数
  • 111主题数
  • 0关注数
  • 0粉丝
推荐下载

tcxx TTP claims responsibility for attack on Samaa TV van in Karachi

[复制链接]
CharlesteUtete 显示全部楼层 发表于 前天 06:43
Euhy Michelle Obama Is Planning a Rock Star Book Tour of 10 Areas Across America
By Eric DoddsJuly 28, 2014 10:00 AM EDTDear John,Can I call you John  You seem like the sort of fellow who wouldn ;t mind taking things casually right from the get-go. I ;ll bet you even ask assistants and bellhops who call you Mr. Cusack to call you John instead. Make  ;em feel real comfortable, like you ;re a swell guy who they could grab a beer with if you both had the time. Anyhow, that   not why I ;m writing this letter. I ;m writing this letter because I just saw the trailer for Hot Tub Time Machine 2, and I ;d be lying if I said I weren ;t insanely, unnecessarily excited. Four years of waiting, finally almost over.But you know what I didn ;t see in that trailer  You, John. I didn ;t see you.In case it   not already apparent from the fact that I ;m writing you this letter, I adidas samba  ;m something of a fan of you air max 1 rs. Loved High Fidelity. Ditto Grosse Pointe Blank. An adidas campus d you know what else I ;m not ashamed to admit  Enjoyed Serendipity far more than I probably had any right to, but I ;m not making any apologies. If I ;m being honest though, my favorite John Cusack film is prob Legally-grown marijuana grows at a dispensary in Denver on May 8, 2014.Brennan Linsley鈥擜PBy Alex RogersMarch 23, 2015 6:31 PM EDTUncle Sam has awarded the University of Mississippi $68.8 million to gro yeezy slide w marijuana and analyze it.The contract awarded Monday by an arm of the National Institutes of Health will go to a marijuana research lab at Ole Miss, which has been the sole producer of federally legal marijuana since 1968. The project is ramping up to grow 30,000 plants, according to the Los Angeles Times.In its solicitation, the NIH   National Institute on Drug Abuse mandated a  8220 ecure and video monitored outdoor facility of approximately 12 acres that could  adidas sambarose handle the cultivation, growing, harvesting, analyzing, and storing of research grade cannabis, according to a listing posted on a federal government website. The indoor facility must be at least 1000 square feet, having controls for light intensity, photo nike dunk donna  cycles, temperature, humidity, and carbon dioxide concentration, it added.MORE: The Rise of Fake PotThe government said it   interested in developing new methods for growing plants that contain a variety of different levels  Gcto The Best Spring Superfoods to Fuel Your Workouts
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

CharlesteUtete 显示全部楼层 发表于 前天 07:17
Gptd Here s Why the TSA Chief Says We Have Long Airport Security Lines
By Naina BajekalJanuary 6, 2015 5:47 AM ESTKurdish troops fighting militants from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syr dunk homme ia  ISIS  have captured an important district in the city of Kobani in northern Syria, a Syria-monitoring group said Monday.Kurdish troops now control at least 80% of the city   territory, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights  SOHR , a U.K.-based monitoring group.ISIS fighters invaded the area in September but  af1 Kurdish fighters aided by Iraqi troops and air strikes from the U.S.-led coalition have since been able to push ISIS back.SOHR said the People   Protection Units  YPG , as the Kurdish troops are known, successfully took control of the government square and  yeezy slide security district of the city, following gun battles in which 14 ISIS fighters were killed.It was not yet clear whether YPG suffered any losses in the battle. Kobani official Idriss Nassan told the BBC that the advance has become faster and the air strikes are more intense, adding that it may not be long until YPG units are in control of the entire city.Read more: The fight against ISIS on the border between Turkey and SyriaMore Must-Reads from TIMEIntroducing the 2024  Getty ImagesBy Rozalynn S. Frazier / HealthDecember 30, 2015 12:00 PM ESTWith 2016 on the horizon, that means another 365 days to get your sweat on  minus a few rest and recovery days, of course . Curious what trends are on tap  Here are the top five  and then some  according to the American College of Sports Medicinersquo   ACSM  a nike dunk nnual survey, which was completed by more than 2,800 health and fitness professionals worldwide.1. Wearable techThe need to quantify ever nike dunks panda y step, every mile, and every single workout isnrsquo;t going anywhere. In fact, wearable techmdash;be it a regular old fitness tracker or a souped-up smartwatchmdash;is number-one on this yearrsquo  list. Growing numbers of people struggling with obesity, diabetes, and other weight-related chronic adidas campus 00s  conditions have contributed to the popularity of these devices, says Woody Scal, Chief Business Officer of Fitbit. Fitbit believes that tracking activity level, sleep, and nutrition can have a positive impact on health and well-being, which may also benefit those living with chronic diseases. Adds Amy Nouri, media relations for Garmin International: Studies have shown the health risks of a sedentar  Ipmd Calif. College Stabber May Have  Self-Radicalized  From Terrorist Propaganda
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

CharlesteUtete 显示全部楼层 发表于 前天 07:46
Kqcn 10 Things You Should Never Do When You re Angry
Brooklyn Nets Owner Mikhail Prokhorov speaks to the crowd prior to the game between the Brooklyn Nets and the Chicago Bulls during Game One of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals of the 2013 NBA Playoffs at Barclays Center on April 20, 2013 in New York City.Mike Stobe鈥擥etty ImagesBy Per LiljasMarch 25, 2014 2:47 AM EDTThe owner of the Brooklyn Nets, Russian billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov, said Monday he is transferring ownership of the basketball franchise to his home country, amid the possibility of economic sanctions over Russiarsquo  annexation of Crimea.Prokhorov hasnrsquo;t yet been targeted by Western powersrsquo; c asics outlets rackdown on billionaires with close ties to President Vladimir Putin, but as one of the adidas sambarose  wealthiest Russians with foreign holdings he could find himself in the crosshairs if the sanctions were extended.This question is not clear so far, Prokhorov commented to Interfax news agency on the possibility of U.S. sanctions affecting his assets. I have already said numerous times that I am gradually transferring the basketball club to Russian companies, according to asics  the law.Last year, the Brooklyn Nets increased a whooping 47 percent in value Police continue their investigation at a home where eight family members were found dead in Enoch, Utah, on Jan. 5, 2023. Officials said Michael Haight,  adidas campus 80s 42, took his own life after killing his wife, mother-in-law and the couple s five children.Sam Metz鈥擜PBy Belinda LuscombeFebruary 9, 2023 10:39 AM ESTIn January 2023, in the space of about two weeks, there were five markedly similar mass  yeezy 350 murders. Each featured gun violence, and in each the victims included at least one child and one woman. In four of the five events, the shooter took his own life. And in every case the killer was a relative, usually the father, of the children he murd nike dunk ered. In the most horrifying of these events, a Utah man shot and killed his seven children, his wife and then himself, after she filed for divorcemdash;and after he removed all the guns from their home.These family murders are by far the most common type of fatal mass shootings in the U.S., by some counts comprising 41% of all mass shootings since 2006, by others happening on average every three and a half weeks in the last two decades. Perhaps because the gunmen in these crimes are not usually considered to be an immediate threat to the general publ  Jdmr People Want DEA Chief to Resign After He Called Medical Marijuana  a Joke
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

CharlesteUtete 显示全部楼层 发表于 前天 08:14
Oywe Meet the First-Time Voters Who Are Changing the Presidential Election
Toy Story 2 In Pixar s 1999 follow-up to Toy Story, Woody, a cowboy doll voiced by Tom Hanks, is stolen 鈥?and his ragtag crew of fellow toy friends vow to get him home safely.Pixar/DisneyBy Samantha GrossmanDecember 20, 2014 9:00 AM ESTThe Godfather: Part II The  airmaxplus Godfather Part II starred Al Pacino as mobster Michael Corleone and Robert De Niro as his father, Vito, in the 1974 Oscar-winning sequel to The Godfather.ParamountToy Story 2 In Pixar s 1999 follow-up to Toy Story, Woody, a cowboy doll voiced by Tom Hanks, is stolen 鈥?and his ragtag crew of fellow toy friends vow to get him home safely air max 96 .Pixar/DisneyThe Dark Knight In Christopher Nolans 2008 sequel to Batman Begins, Christian Bale returns as Batman, this time joined by Heath Ledger as the ultra-creepy villain known as The Joker adidas campus .Warner Bros.Bill  Ted s Bogus Journey In the 1991 follow-up to Bill  Ted s Excellent Adventure, the titular slackers  played by Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter  return with a new and even more excellent adventure.OrionTerminator 2: Judgment Day In the second, more elaborate installment of the Terminator action movie franchise, Arnold Schwarzenegger is back as the Terminator, who must take on a n Supporters showed their support for President Donald Trump at the Iowa  adidas campus 80s State Fair on Aug. 11.M. Scott Brauer for TIMEBy Lissandra Villa / Council Bluffs, IowaNovember 13, 2019 3:55 PM ESTThere   not a lot that President Donald Trump could do to lose Marlen Justesen   support. The 100-year-old veteran from Council Bluffs, Iowa apprec air max iates what he sees as the Presidentrsquo  candor and honesty, believes the House   impeachment inquiry is terrible, and says top Democrat and House Intellige airmaxplus nce Committee Chairman Adam Schiff is as crooked as a dogrsquo  hind legs. Justesen voted for President Donald Trump in 2016, and if the Lord keeps me alive long enough, I ;ll vote for him again. While not everyone at the early morning Hy-Vee Veterans Day breakfast on Monday in Council Bluffs was as adamant as Justesen, many said they remained solidly in the President   camp.With the weeks-long impeachment inquiry moving to public testimony today, House Democrats are hoping that they will be able to change some of those voters ; minds. They face an uphill battle. In dozens of conversations with TIME over the course of fiv  Axny Iowa State Senator Mark Chelgren Suggests Death Penalty for Some Immigrant Felons
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

CharlesteUtete 显示全部楼层 发表于 前天 08:42
Ckyy President Trump Calls Chelsea Manning an  Ungrateful TRAITOR  After She Wrote About Barack Obama
By TIME PhotoJune 3, 2014 6:17 PM EDTSpanish television journalist Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano sits at a desk.Television Espanola/Getty ImagesPrincess Letizia of Spain attends Audiences at Zarzuela Palace on October 21, 2013 in Madrid.Fotonoticias/WireImage/Getty ImagesPrince Felipe of Bourbon and Letizia Ortiz at Pardo Palace after the official announcement of th adidas yeezy eir engagement In Madrid on November 06, 2003.Alain Benainous鈥擥amma-Rapho/Getty ImagesPrincess Letizia Ortiz and Crown Prince Felipe during the Royal Wedding at Alumudena Cathedral in Madrid.Lalo Yasky鈥擶ireImage/Getty ImagesPrincess Letizia in Madrid on October 12, 2005. Alain Benainous鈥擥amma-Rapho/Getty ImagesPrincess Letizia and her children at Zarzuela Palace on September 15, 2012 in Madrid.Cristina Garc铆a Rodero鈥擱oyal  air max 96 Press Department/Getty ImagesPrincess Letizia attends the con nike dunks panda ference  The Imporance of Cancer Research  organized by the Spanish Association Against Cancer  AECC  November 13, 2012 in Madrid.Getty ImagesPrincess Letizia celebrates during a Women s Handball Bronze medal match between Spain and Korea at the London Olympics on August 11, 2012 in London.Pascal Le Segretain鈥擥etty ImagesPrincess Letizia and Prince By Alana SemuelsMay 7, 2020 6:21 AM EDTOn the same day that Elon Musk, the famously eccentric CEO of the electric-car company Tesla, saw his net worth hit $36.6 billion, Maricela Betancourt, one of the many people who work in his factories, was agonizing over her familyrsquo  bills. Betancourt, 58, had been a janitor at Teslarsquo  Fremont, Calif., factory until April 7, when the company told her and 129 fellow janitors to go home and not come back until social-distancing measures were adidas samba  lifted. She got her last paycheck on April 8 and has no idea when the next onersquo; adidas campus 80s s coming. She owes $1,325 for an emergencyroom visit in March, and is struggling to pay for rent, Internet and food. Her husband, a const air max 1 ruction worker, also lost his job during the COVID-19 economic collapse. So did their son Daniel, 20, who is the first in their family to go to college and was helping to pay his way with a job at an arcade. The family put their stimulus funds toward Danielrsquo  tuition and prays something will come through before June rent is due.Betancourtrsquo  boss, meanwhile, might as well live in another stratosphere. While she relied on a food bank to supplement family dinner   Yfxo Why You Shouldn t Wear Makeup When Exercising
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

CharlesteUtete 显示全部楼层 发表于 前天 09:12
Pova Crippling Power Outages in the Outer Banks Could Last Weeks
Kerry Washington appears on  Scandal  on ABC.Richard Cartwrightmdash;ABC/Getty ImagesBy Sarah BegleyJune 8, 2016 8:26 AM EDTBefore Kerry Washington was launched to megastardom by her role on Scandal, she was dropped from two other TV pilots for not being hood enough.The actress weighed in on the stereotyped casting she faced in conversation with Aziz Ansari for Variety   Actors on Actors series. Before Scandal, she said, I was actually cast in two other pilots. Both went to series,  yeezy slide but I was fired and recast  8230; For both uggs skor , it was because they wanted me to sound more lsquo;girlfriend,rsquo; more like lsquo;hood,rsquo; more lsquo;urban. ;Ansari likened her experience to his own, saying he   often showed up to auditions only to feel like Irsquo;m not here [for me], Irsquo;m here because I fit what looks like the person they want in here.Itrsquo  interesting; like every person thatrsquo  not a straight, white guy has their version of this, he said.[Variety]More Must adidas yeezy -Reads from TIMEIntroducing the 2024 TIME100 NextThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceHow to Survive Election Season An aerial view of a shooting scene at the N adidas sambarose ational Security Agency at Fort Meade in Maryland is pictured in this still image take from video, March 30, 2015.NBC 4 Washington鈥擱eutersBy Sam FrizellUpdated: March 30, 2015 11:59 AM [ET] | Originally published: March 30, 2015 11:06 AM EDT;One person is dead and two people have been hospitalized after a violent incident at the National Security Agency in Fort Meade, authorities said.A vehicle attempted to ram the gates near the NSA headquarters in Fort Meade, Maryland at around 9:30am, the local Fox News affiliate reports. A shootout ensued. Officials believe the two people in the car who rammed the gate were men dressed as women, CBS News reports.Two people were flown to Baltimore   Shock Trauma with serious injuries, and authorities said another was dead at the scene. The FBI told the Associated Press on Monday that the shooting adidas samba adidas  was not believed to be r air force 1 elated to terrorism, but further details are yet to emerge.In addition to the NSA headquarters, Fort Meade is a base for 95 units of the armed forces, including 11,000 Army employees.[Fox News]More Must-Reads from TIMEThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceIran, Trump, and the Third Assassin  Hrhy One Year After Shooting, Monterey Park Celebrates Lunar New Year With Resilience
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

CharlesteUtete 显示全部楼层 发表于 前天 09:41
Zypb See the Evolution of Protests in Washington
By Megan GibsonFebruary 26, 2015 12:14 PM ESTThe Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria  ISIS  executioner who is believed to have killed several Western hostages in Syria was harassed by British security forces and prevented from moving to his native Kuwait to marry and start a new life in the months before he went to Syria, according to an advocacy organization he was in contact with.Mohammed Emwazi, 26, was named by the Washington Post and the BBC on Thursday as  adidas samba og the masked man who appeared in a series of videos that appeared to show him beheading hostages including American journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff and B uggs skor ritons David Haines and Alan Henning. yeezy  U.S. and U.K security agencies declined to confirm the identification.Media reported that Emwazi, who was brought up in London, was known to British security agencies and had been questioned and detained on a number of occasions since 2009. In 2010, however, he contacted CAGE, a London-based organization that supports people victimized by security agencies, to complain that he was being made to feel like a prisoner in the U.K.MORE: Inside ISIS, a TIME Special ReportAccording to CAGE, Emwazi found himself the v By Madeleine CarlisleJune 19, 2020 5:14 PM EDTCommunities across the United States marked Juneteenth on Friday, holding vigils, marches, online gatherings and rallies as mass demonstrations against systemic racism and police brutality continued.Juneteenth commemorates the anniversary of June 19, 1865, the day the Union Armyrsquo  Maj. General Gordon Granger adidas campus herren  rode into Galveston, Texas, and announced the end of slavery, freeing the last enslaved people in adidas campus 80s  the U.S.. Granger reached Galveston two and a half years after President Abraham Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation freeing slaves in the Confederacy mdash; which included Texas mdash; but slavery had continued in Galveston, either because news of the proclamation hadn ;t reached the remote city or hadn ;t been enforced, Alaina Morgan, assistant professor of history at the University of Southern California, tells TIME.Since the late 1800s, Black Americans mdash; particularly Black Texans mdash; have commemorated Juneteenth, Morgan explains. The holiday   popularity spread during th chanclas yeezy e Great Migration and grew around the end of the 20th century after Texas declared the day a state holiday in 1980, she co  Xlpo A  High  From Marijuana Is Really the Opposite in Your Brain
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

CharlesteUtete 显示全部楼层 发表于 前天 19:28
Svkl The Head of the FDA is Leaving. Here s Why That s a Big Deal.
South dunk pand  Korean entertainer Cho Kyu-hyun attends the 18th Huading Awards in Macau on March 31, 2016.Visual China Group/Getty ImagesBy Chad de GuzmanNovember 20, 2023 5:05 AM ESTA woman wielding a knife minorly injured 35-year-old Korean stage actor, TV host, and K-pop singer Cho Kyu-hyun, popularly known as Kyuhyun, after she intruded into the backstage area of a theater in western Seoul Sunday night.In a statement on X, Kyuhyuns label Antenna said the incident occurred after the final performance of the Korean-language musical Ben-Hur, in which the idol most famous as a member of boyband Super Junior, played a lead role. The show had run at the LG Arts Center Seoul since Sept. 2.Local media reported that a woman in her 30s entered the actors dressing area at around 6 p.m. local time on Nov. 19 and brandished a knife in front of multiple actors. Kyuhyun reportedly tried to restrain the assailant and his fin adidas campus beige ger was cut in the process. He was immediately treat asics ed on the spot and is currently in good health,  the labels statement said.Police arrested the assailant, who remains unnamed, the same day and are currently investigating her motive. Authorities said she has no connection to Kyuhy By TIME StaffDecember 21, 2015 3:04 PM ESTI admire people who put super in front of their names, whether they are heroes, models, visors or intendents. So when I heard about superforecasters, I saw an opportunity to join their ranks, since I already write an annual prediction column and the job sounded like the made-up kind no one can check on.I wasn ;t sure what qualified as super, but I was concerned I didn ;t have the right stuff, since with the help of Silicon Valley   top venture capitalists, I said Bitcoin   value would rise to $2,000 in 2015  December price: $460 , the stock market would go up 20%  it   flat  and chefs would start using 3-D-printed food  I ;m not eve air force 1 n sure what that means . Also, for 2014, I declared that polygamy would become acceptable. Back in 2 adidas campus damen 011, I stupidly foresaw a pimento-cheese fad. For 2008, I was sure that as soon as Dick Cheney was no longer Veep, his buddy would  adidas campus femme shoot him back in the face.But the new book Superforecasting: The Art and Science of Prediction argues that even someone like me can improve his predictions. Just by reading it, I was already improving: I correctly predicted that I wouldn ;t finish   Wvdz 6 Medical Breakthroughs That Matter
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

CharlesteUtete 显示全部楼层 发表于 前天 20:14
Oyng This Is the Real Source of the NRA s Political Power
By Moises Mendez IIJune 14, 2024 4:51 PM EDTNine months after the release of her debut album, The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess, Chappell Roan is seeing the kind of success new artists dream about. On Thursday, her album hit No. 1 on the U.S. iTunes chart鈥攂eating out Taylor Swift and Billie Eilish. In the last few months, her monthly listeners have grown to more than 20 million on Spotify, and she s drawn crowds of thousands at festivals like Boston Calling and Go adidas campus 00s v Ball in New York City  where she arrived dressed as the Statue of Liberty . The rapid ascendancy of Chappell Roan  air max should be taught in classrooms across the country  pic.twitter/EIbdVddYoumdash; Sam Stryker  @sbstryker  June 10, 2024While her meteoric rise seems like it happened overnight, Roan has been working for almost a decade, releasing her music online and utilizing social media to gain a cult following. After starting out by sharing songs on YouTube in 2014 under her given first and middle names, Kayleigh Rose, she rebranded to Chappell Roan and released an EP through Atlantic Records in 2017. Though Roan released multiple songs in 2020 that would later appear on her debut  adidas campus album, those singles did not achiev A University of Virginia student looks over postings on the door of Peabody Hall related t air max 98 o the Phi Kappa Psi gang-rape allegations at the school in Charlottesville, Va., on Nov. 24, 2014Steve Helber鈥擜PBy Eliza GrayDecember 3, 2014 2:41 PM ESTWhile questions mount regarding the credibility of an account of an alleged gang rape at a University of Virginia  UVA  fraternity, police have yet to open a formal investigation.University officials have said mdash; as recently as Dec. 2 mdash; that they have been instructed by police not to discuss the specific incident because it is the subject of a police inquiry. But TIME nike dunk low  has learned that so far, that inquiry has not crossed the threshold for the Charlottesville Police Department to treat it as a criminal investigation. Because the alleged incident took plac nike dunk e at a fraternity house off campus, it falls under the jurisdiction of municipal law enforcement rather than the universityrsquo  own campus police.Police had previously confirmed that UVA president Teresa Sullivan had contacted the department to request a criminal investigation and said they were reviewing a published account of the alleged incident. But police have not yet accumu  Hcrm The White House Is Pushing Congress to Rein in Big Tech Before the GOP Takes Over the House
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

CharlesteUtete 显示全部楼层 发表于 前天 21:05
Jlyy Ben Bradlee s Electric Glow
An unmanned spacecraft is launched from the Xichang Satellite Launch Cent adidas campus donna er in southwest China s Sichuan Province on Oct. 24, 2014Jiang Hongjing鈥擜PBy Ri adidas campus shi IyengarOctober 24, 2014 3:50 AM EDTA Chinese spacecraft was successfully launched on a round trip to the moon on Friday.The unmanned space vehicle, part of the countryrsquo  eventual goal to land a man on the moon, adidas campus  will complete an orbit of the planetary body before re-entering earthrsquo  atmosphere and landing, according to a statement released by the Chinese State Administration of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense. The flight is set to land at a base in the central region of Inner Mongolia eight days from its launch.China already has an unmanned rover on the lunar surface called Jade Rabbit, which was dispatched on a one-way mission, and also has plans to set up a permanently orbiting space station by 2020, according to AFP.More Must-Reads from TIMEIntroducing the 2024 TIME100 NextThe Reinvention of J.D. VanceHow to Survive Election Season Without Losing Your MindWelcome to the Golden Age of ScamsDid the Pandemic Break Our Brains The Many Lives of Jack Antonoff33 True Crime Documentaries That Shaped t By Alana AbramsonSeptember 6, 2017 8:52 PM EDTAuthorities in Georgia were forced to kill a Bengal tiger Wednesday after it turned up in a residential neighborhood and started attacking a dog.The Georgia Department of Natural Resources released a statement Wednesday evening that the owner and transporter of the tiger had been identified, and that possible charges are pending.The truck belonging to adidas campus 80s  Feld Entertainment Inc., which was transporting the tiger, had stopped overnight in Georgia and the animal had escaped without anyone noticing, the Georgia Department of Natural Resources said Wednesday adidas samba og . Police received a call that a tiger was on the loose early Wednesday morning.With the tiger in close proximity to a school bus route in a densely populated area, officers made the decision to put the animal d adidas samba donna own with gunfire fearing that occupants of the home could be in danger as well as others in the area, Henry County Police Department wrote in a statement on Wednesday.The owner of the tiger, who was named Suzy, was identified as Alexander Lacey, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, and worked with different circus companies.Brittany Speck, who said Suzy had atta  Epzd Jeb Bush Declines to Endorse Senate Republican Iran Letter
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

本站提供代录制服务,全部录制视频来自正规绿色平台的网红舞蹈,所有录制内容为公开直播视频,如有违规或者侵权,请联系客服,我们立即删除.
有妹纸视频营业执照