宅趣儿韩国

标题: hrpq CodeRed: Are your emergency notifications turned on in Yellowstone County [打印本页]

作者: MorrissBer    时间: 5 天前
标题: hrpq CodeRed: Are your emergency notifications turned on in Yellowstone County
Zwrx W.Va. transgender sports ban discriminates against athlete, court says
HELENA 鈥?Matt Olson is a Republican running for Montanas Sena stanley cup te District 42, which encompasses eastern Helena and East Helena. He is run stanley cup ning against Democrat Mary Ann Dunwell.Olson and his wife Chiko owned and operated the Dairy Queen on stanley cup  Prospect Avenue for nearly 28 years. They sold the franchise in late 2020. The Olsons also coached sports in the area.In an interview with MTN, Olson said his priority issues are addressing how inflation is impacting Montanans, financial literacy for youth and developing natural resources in responsible ways.Check out the full interview with Olson, including verbatim, below.            Matt Olson Full Interview                            What is your name, party and seat you are running for Im Matt Olson, candidate for Senate District 42, Republican Party.What is your occupation and history in the area We ran the Dairy Queen on Prospect and owned and operated it for 28 years. At the end of 2020, we did sell the Dairy Queen. After seven days a week for so many years, we had an opportunity and my wife, and I were pretty tired. So now we re looking at the next chapter.Why did you choose to run for the legislature You know, there s so many young people Wpww Under The Big Sky Line-up Announced for 2020
BOZEMAN 鈥?Hundreds gathered at 8th and Babcock Saturday to join the nationwide 3rd Annual Womens March.Sharon Muldoon awaited the beginning of the march standing next to her wife holding a sign that reads our minds, our bodies, our power. For her, this day isnt about just women, but equality in general. Equal rights, equal pay, equal government,  said Muldoon air max 1 .  I think it is about ever adidas campus ybody and women are standing up and talking and speaking but we are speaking for everybody. The theme of this years march was Admire, Inspire and Motivate. Hundreds chanted as they waved their signs and marched to Montana State University to hear speeches.Bozeman High School Freshman and member of the Crow Tribe Florence Doyle was one of the speakers to take the stage. As she reflected on her ancestors difficult but inspiring heritage, she made a call to action for all young women. Today I want to encourage all of the young wom adidas campus en here to be on the lookout,  said Doyle  Lets guard our minds and ignite our ambition. Lets be careful we dont just end up watching videos about other young women warriors. Lets take up our protectors heart and become the girls other people make videos about. Lets make our own

欢迎光临 宅趣儿韩国 (http://zquer.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4